Lower Ladysden Farm Rewards Scheme Terms and Conditions
1. Lower Ladysden Farm is a trading name of R F Kember & Sons whose registered address is Lower Ladysden Farm, Winchet Hill Goudhurst, Kent. TN17 1JX. References to “we”, “Lower Ladysden Farm” or “us” shall mean Lower Ladysden Farm, and references to “you” shall mean you, the member of the Programme.
2. We have referred to these terms and conditions as the “Terms” throughout this document. You will be notified of changes to our terms and conditions via our website. If you use the card after the published date of the terms and conditions on our website, you will be deemed to have accepted the terms in operation at that time.
3. These Terms govern: your membership of the Lower Ladysden Farm Rewards Scheme (“Programme”) and how Lower Ladysden Farm Reward Points (“Points”) are collected and used and promotional material issued. By signing up for the scheme you are agreeing to be bound by and compliant with all Terms stated in this document.
4. Lower Ladysden Farm and authorised third parties may use information that you supply to us on enrolment to the Programme (such as your name and address), together with any information relating to your transactions and purchases made from Lower Ladysden Farm or other designated outlets and participation in the Programme for the purposes of:
- administering the Programme;
- statistical analysis;
- sending you news of our special events, offers and promotions (inc. our monthly newsletter) either by post, email, SMS or through any social network; and
- market research.
You may opt out of e-mails using the unsubscribe link in our e-mails. To change your other contact preferences please contact us on 01580 213529.
5. The Programme is open to any person aged 18 or over. We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw membership where we reasonably believe, at our sole discretion, that the Rewards Card has been misused and/or used in a manner that is not in association with the Terms.
6. One Rewards Card will be issued per customer, usable only by the named person on that account. The Card is to be used to accrue points to be donated to our nominated charity and to access offers, as we see appropriate to our scheme members
7. You must present your Rewards Card at the time of a purchase in order to collect points, or rewards applicable under the Programme. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend any awarded points at any given time, should we reasonably believe that the Programme is being misused in any way.
8. Points awarded:
Under the Programme, points will be awarded through the purchase of qualifying products at the Lower Ladysden Farm or other designated outlets as we determine. Qualifying purchases are those that are not excluded in these terms. 1 (One) Point is awarded for every full £1 that you spend on qualifying purchases when presenting your Rewards Card.
We reserve the right to either increase or decrease the number of Points accrued on qualifying purchases, or to change how Points are accrued, from time to time and at our sole discretion. We will notify you of any changes we make by updating these Terms on our Website.
9. Points redeemed:
Each point is awarded a value of £0.01p which will be donated to the designated charity. This value cannot be redeemed, traded or otherwise used other than for its stated purpose. We reserve the right to either increase or decrease the value of each point redeemed on qualifying purchases, from time to time and at our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to refuse any promotional offers linked to the Programme if we consider, at our sole discretion, that you are using the Programme in a fraudulent, or otherwise manner from which the Programme was intended to be used.
10. If, for any reason we award you with a refund that has attracted Points, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove or otherwise act upon these points within a manner of our choosing.
We reserve the right to take any action that is inclusive of, but not limited to, withdrawing the card and cancelling its points should we reasonably believe you are misusing the card in any way.
If your account is not used for a period of 18 months or more, we reserve the right to close your rewards account.
12. Lower Ladysden Farm shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, in respect of any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses or damages were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed;
- losses that were not caused by any breach on the part of Lower Ladysden Farm;
- loss of business profits, salary, business revenue, goodwill, or anticipated savings;
- loss which could have been avoided by you through reasonable conduct; or
- obvious errors and omissions in administering the Programme.