Roasted Pumpkin Wedges
It can be tricky to cook up interesting side dishes but we recommend giving this one a go to mix up your usual dinners.
- Feeds: 6
- Time: 40 mins
- 1kg pumpkin (cut into wedges)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- A pinch of chilli flakes
- A pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic bulb
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 150g feta (crumbled)
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Arrange your pumpkin that has been chopped into wedges in a large, shallow baking dish. Drizzle olive oil over the top and sprinkle over the chilli flakes (optional).
- Break the garlic bulb into cloves and nestle them (unpeeled) around the pumpkin then season well with salt and pepper and scatter over the thyme leaves.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, or until tender and lightly charred then add the feta for the last 5 minutes of cooking.